Goji Morning Salad 4 Two ~
• 2 large apples
• 1/4 cup dried Goji Berries*
• ¼ cup walnuts
• 2 Tbs. chia seed
• 1 cup almond or coconut milk
1. Pour boiling water over Goji Berries
and let soak for 5 minutes.
2. Dice apples and mix in a bowl with Goji, walnuts and chia seeds.
3. Moisten with almond or coconut milk.
4. Let sit for 10 minutes so Goji Berries soften further.
*Goji Berries are a high antioxidant fruit. Retail or Online natural
food stores carry the dried berries.
~ Homemade Kefir ~
• 2/3 cup plain kefir (most major food
• ½ gallon whole organic milk
1. Heat the milk in a saucepan until quite
warm but not boiling.
2. Stir in the kefir and blend well.
3. Place in a clean jar or jars and wrap in a towel
4. Allow to sit in a warm spot for 18-24 hours (like in the top of
5. Refrigerate and enjoy!
~ Indian Rice Pudding ~
• 2 cups purified water
• 2 cups almond milk
• 1/8 tsp salt
• 1/8 tsp Stevia powder
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 1 tsp cinnamon
• 1 tsp cardamom powder
• 1 tsp. grapeseed oil
• ¾ cup white Basmati Rice
• ½ cup organic brown sugar
• 1/3 cup raisins
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees
2. Place water, almond milk, salt, stevia and spices in a blender
or shake in a jar.
3. Oil a standard glass loaf pan.
4. Layer in the pan the rice, sugar and raisins.
5. Pour the liquid milk mixture over that, no need to stir.
6. Bake for 1 hour then stir.
7. Bake for 30 minutes more and stir.
8. Bake for 15-30 minutes until firm
9. Can be eaten hot or chilled in the refrigerator first.
Return to main recipes